Apply today as a Senior Fullstack Developer / Architect and help architect something unique with us!
Here at envivo we are entering and driving a new and emerging market. We don’t talk about digitalization; we live and breathe it …and…we have big plans. With envivo our customers can easily digitize processes they were unable to do before. From small businesses all the way to large global enterprises.
We can’t do it alone and need you to help achieve our goals. We offer exciting jobs and look forward to welcoming new team members.
If you want to implement interesting and challenging projects with us, and are looking for exciting and varied professional environment, envivo is the right place for you. Apply today as a Developer and code some really cool stuff with us!
Your skills & responsibilities
- Experience with complex web applications, API’s, and (Serverless) cloud infrastructure.
- Modernization of complex legacy dinosaurs, design and build new services.
- Technologies you are familiar with should include PHP, Python, Bash, Redis, MySQL / AWS Aurora, and other AWS services.
- Experience with the Laravel / Symfony framework
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with front-end technologies such as vue.js, Angular or React
- Experience with AWS services such as Route53, VPC, EC2, ECS, ALB, S3, CloudFront, RDS, ElastiCache, Autoscaling, SQS, SES, SNS, etc.
- Experience with TDD and test frameworks
- git and git merge request workflows with github or gitlab
- Previous experience with serverless frameworks such as Laravel Vapor a big plus
- A great team to work with, and flat hierarchies
- Free drinks and fruit
- Regular feedback discussions and the opportunity to expand your responsibilities over time, and per your desired direction
- Home office: state-of-the-art technologies enable location-independent work and flexible work, if you so desire
- A centrally located office with good public transportation connections, surrounded by cafes, supermarkets, and restaurants.
That would be great!
Fill out the form below and we'll follow up shortly!