Apply today as a Team Project Assistant to discover and learn the ins and outs of the SaaS business.
Here at envivo we are entering and driving a new and emerging market. We don’t talk about digitalization; we live and breathe it …and…we have big plans. With envivo our customers can easily digitize processes they were unable to do before. From small businesses all the way to large global enterprises.
We can’t do it alone and need you to help achieve our goals. We offer exciting jobs and look forward to welcoming new team members.
If you want to implement interesting and challenging projects with us, and are looking for exciting and varied professional environment, envivo is the right place for you. With us, you will build up unprecedented cross-industry specialist knowledge that will grow your future career options.
Your skills & responsibilities
- You have completed commercial or service-oriented training (for example clerk for office management, foreign language correspondent, hotel specialist) – something customer-facing.
- You have solid knowledge and experience working with the MS Office suite, especially Power Point.
- You are native to the social media world (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), and have a high affinity for digital work.
- Very good verbal and written German language, English is a big plus.
- In addition to a customer-oriented attitude, and overall positive work ethic, optimistic viewpoint, and can-do attitude will help you succeed in this role.
- A great team to work with, and flat hierarchies
- Free drinks and fruit
- Regular feedback discussions and the opportunity to expand your responsibilities over time, and per your desired direction
- Home office: state-of-the-art technologies enable location-independent work and flexible work, if you so desire
- A centrally located office with good public transportation connections, surrounded by cafes, supermarkets, and restaurants.
That would be great!
Fill out the form below and we'll follow up shortly!